Monday, November 12, 2012

Don't ask about the thesis thunderstorm

I have been neglecting this blog in favour of my thesis and so it has become merely a repository for small things that amuse me, generally centring on the PhD experience because, let's face it, that's all there is to my life at the moment. So when my friend lent me her iPad the other day to play with an app I had begged her to download so I could play with it, I of course drew this image which has been in the back of my head for months:


Now I desperately need an iPad just so I can download the Paper by 53 app! If anyone wants to buy me one I'd be most grateful!

For the record, I don't mind too much if people ask about my thesis, just check the rules

1 comment:

  1. I just want to ask about your thesis topic? Well, I think it would be a good idea to provide a thesis abstract example for us to see, so that you can avoid people asking about it again and again. Maybe a link or redirects would certainly be helpful!

    ReplyDelete